||Leaves our store within 2 business days. Shipping times vary.
Did you know a newborn can use 3,650 to 4,380 diapers in her first year alone? That’s eight to 10 diapers a day! That’s a lot of waste (excuse the pun). That’s why ATTITUDE’s size 3 diapers are a worry-free, less wasteful alternative to traditional disposable diapers for babies 11-24 lbs. Equally effective, absorbent and comfy, they are made from renewable and biodegradable ingredients. Our diapers are also carbon neutral and sustainable, making them among the most environmentally friendly option available.
FSC-certified cellulose pulp, biodegradable biopolymer, superabsorbent polymer (SAP or sodium polyacrylate) and elastomer.
- Hypoallergenic diaper, free of fragrances, dyes, print and lotions that can irritate skin and which contain harmful carcinogens and endocrine disruptors.
- Biodegradable components: the diaper’s exterior and interior linings are composed of biodegradable polymer and an absorbent layer composed of cellulose (biodegradable wood pulp).
- The cellulose that we use is FSC-certified (sustainable resource management—responsible forestry), and is oxygen bleached, which means our diapers are 100% chlorine-free.
- CO2 neutral: To lessen our negative impact on climate change, we manufacture our products using processes that minimize energy consumption, and we compensate for our greenhouse gas emissions by planting trees.
- Efficient and fast absorption: Performance tests were conducted in independent laboratories and reported in an article published in the magazine Protégez-vous.
- The tests demonstrate the effectiveness of the diaper’s absorbent layer.
- Effective moisture control: Due to an optimized SAP/wood pulp ratio in the absorbent layer, our diapers effectively protect your baby’s skin.
- Leak-free: To minimize leakage, the diaper’s shape, wings and elastic openings hug the baby’s body to adapt to its shape.
- The composition of the absorbent layer is also designed so that it is denser in the areas most prone to leakage.
- Range of sizes: 1 to 5 to keep pace with your growing baby.